|Wednesday, July 08, 2009||(Comment)|
1. All material on this site is published in good faith and with due care and diligence, but with absolutely no warranties or liabilities, except that I (Gavin Richard Putland) will make reasonable efforts to correct or remove any factual errors that are brought to my attention.
2. As the contents of web pages and the ownership of domain names may change without notice, I am not responsible for any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise actionable material that may lurk behind external links provided on this site, but would appreciate being informed of any offending links so that they can be removed. The provision of a link from this site to another site does not constitute an endorsement.
3. The appearance of any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise actionable material on this site shall, in itself, be taken as evidence of criminal tampering with this site by a third party. I would appreciate being informed of any such evidence without delay.
4. I am not responsible for the content of any advertisement on this site, or for product selection in any context-sensitive advertisement.
5. Nothing on this site is to be construed as advice (including, without limitation, financial, legal, scientific, or engineering advice).
6. The notices on this page are subject exclusively to the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia and the State of Victoria. All claims against me relating to material on this site are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts sitting in the city of Melbourne in the State of Victoria.
7. If you think this page is a joke, you obviously have the same attitude to all those click-through contracts that you don't read when you install a piece of software or otherwise do business by computer.
8. If any part or parts of the notices on this page is or are unenforceable for any reason, the remaining parts shall be binding. In particular, if any part or parts of the notices on this page is or are invalid due to conflict with any applicable law or laws, the extent of the invalidity shall be limited to the extent of the conflict, and the remaining parts shall be valid.
All material on this site, unless otherwise credited, is copyright © Gavin Richard Putland and licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Australia License.
I do not collect information on visitors to this site except (a) site statistics maintained by my hosting providers, and (b) information that visitors deliberately convey to me. My hosting providers are entitled to protect the security of their servers.
[Last modified March 30, 2013.]
|Tweet||Return to Contents|